EPL: Jurgen Klopp speaks on his next move after Liverpool

 Former Liverpool Manager, Jurgen Klopp has claimed he may not likely continue as a manager elsewhere after ending his eight-and-a-half year reign at Liverpool.

According to the 56-year-old German, he feels “empty” after the emotional strain of his final months in charge at Anfield.

Recall that Liverpool beat Wolves 2-0 at home to finish in third-place in the Premier League.

“I don’t know exactly why nobody believes I probably will not be a manager again,” Klopp said in his post-match news conference at Anfield.

“But I understand because obviously it seems to be a drug — it looks like that because everybody comes back and everyone works until they are 70-something.

“I always had the idea that I will not do that that long.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wanted to help them yesterday but then I remember they’re our opposition and I have to change my mind immediately because of how our fans will react’: Tottenham captain finally reveals why He missed the One on one opportunity yesterday

EPL Team of the 2023/2024 season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Everton stars all feature

What If Arsenal And Man City Finishes On The Same Point And Same Goal Difference