Okonkwo Explains Arsenal departure

  Arsenal youngster Arthur Okonkwo has spoken about his decision to leave the club.

The 22-year-old has been attracting interest from several teams after a promising spell at Wrexham.

While the lower league club are hoping to secure him permanently, Okonkwo is not short on offers.

“It's been an incredible journey, from joining at the age of eight, I'm now 22 and I've been there for 15 years which has been brilliant because I've worked with amazing people, from the academy to the first-team," he said of Arsenal to The Mirror.

“It's a bittersweet moment because I have to start a new chapter as I've had so many great years at Arsenal but, in the last two years, I need to keep playing and carry on my journey.

“I'm still really ambitious to play at international level. I can still play for England or Nigeria and I've not made a choice yet."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wanted to help them yesterday but then I remember they’re our opposition and I have to change my mind immediately because of how our fans will react’: Tottenham captain finally reveals why He missed the One on one opportunity yesterday

EPL Team of the 2023/2024 season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Everton stars all feature

What If Arsenal And Man City Finishes On The Same Point And Same Goal Difference