Things Juni Wants To See

 Match Day: UEFA Super Cup Final

And So We Begin. It’s finally time. The first official game of the Real Madrid CF 24/25 season. I honestly have no clue what to expect being that this will be our first game with the majority of our starters (since everyone ditched preseason) but I’m hoping for some quick counters and potentially our future starting lineup.

Things Juni Wants To See

1) Vini - Mbappe - Rodrygo. I guess I could’ve easily just said Mbappe but I’m hoping to see this front three in some capacity tomorrow whether its a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2 (diamond). I’m an unhealthy amount of excited to see whether Vini / Mbappe / Rodrygo can actually work or if we do need to start 4 midfielders (more on that later). I suspect Atalanta will continue their frantic high press so VMR (RMV sounds better) in transition could be absolutely entertaining.

2) A Free kick. This is small and a bit silly but I just want to see who is taking our free kicks and corners. I suspect Rodrygo will take some of our corners if Modric / Alaba aren’t on the pitch but free kicks could be an open book.

3) Attacking performance. This is likely too much to ask but I’d love for this game to be a thrilling 4-0 or even 4-2. I think we’ll start slow (per usual), considering the lack of preseason. However, I’m hoping that the players pick up the pace rather quickly. Of course, I’d love us to win the Super Cup but tbh I’m perfectly fine with a cup loss as long as the players put in a performance and progress from the previous year can be shown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I wanted to help them yesterday but then I remember they’re our opposition and I have to change my mind immediately because of how our fans will react’: Tottenham captain finally reveals why He missed the One on one opportunity yesterday

EPL Team of the 2023/2024 season: Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Everton stars all feature

What If Arsenal And Man City Finishes On The Same Point And Same Goal Difference